Content marketing and personal branding go hand in hand.
With over 930 million LinkedIn members worldwide, your LinkedIn profile is THE place to focus your marketing efforts if you’re targeting a professional customer base, i.e., higher income earners.
Here are a few important stats that will make you reconsider how you’re treating your LinkedIn Profile…
– Over 50% of U.S. LinkedIn users earn over $75,000 a year, and the next 21% earn between $50,000 and $74,999.
– About 69% of American LinkedIn users are active on LinkedIn DAILY, and another 15% say they use it weekly.
– LinkedIn is seeing a 50% increase in content creation year over year.
>> If you’re in the health and wellness space, the average LinkedIn user likely fits your ideal client profile.
The first step is to STOP treating your LinkedIn Profile like a resume!
A fully optimized LinkedIn Profile will:
🔻Attract future clients
🔻Engage your audience
🔻Highlight your achievements
🔻Position you as a resource and more
We will weave your personal experiences and achievements into a new and improved search-optimized profile that helps potential customers find you.
Here’s what’s included in a LinkedIn Profile Revamp:
– A captivating cover image that radiates your brand’s unique energy
– An inviting headline that welcomes and connects with viewers
– A refreshed About section that shares your heart-centered mission and how you serve others
– A detailed Current Experience section that illuminates your expertise
– Thorough descriptions for at least two Past Experiences narrating your journey of growth and proven track record
“Need your LinkedIn page to come alive? I would trust no one but Meaghan Alvarado! Using just the right keywords that will attract potential collaborators to your page, she helps you set yourself up for success.”
How does it work?
Revamp your LinkedIn profile so it starts attracting future clients, nurturing loyalty, and positioning you as an expert. Here’s how the process works:
1. Complete a Questionnaire: We’ll start by sending you a comprehensive questionnaire. This will provide all the essential information needed to create a compelling profile that attracts prospective customers.
2. Review Responses Over a Meeting: You’ll have a personalized meeting to discuss your questionnaire responses. This provides a deeper understanding of your goals and preferences.
3. Your Profile is Reworked: Sit back and relax while we work our magic! A professional writer will rework your LinkedIn profile to highlight your key strengths, skills, and achievements in the most compelling way. Your enhanced profile will captivate potential clients and drive sales.
4. Delivery in the Form of a Document: Once your LinkedIn profile revamp is complete, we’ll deliver it to you in the form of an document where you can make edits and comments before they go live on LinkedIn.
5. Upload to LinkedIn Upon Approval: After you’ve reviewed and approved the revamped profile, we’ll upload it for you, or guide you through the process of doing it yourself.
LinkedIn Profile Revamps start at $375. Contact us now for more information!